Grilled Salmon and Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a long time favorite of mine. The recipe lends itself well to personalization. I can't recall the origin of this recipe but I have played with it for years and find it is easily adjusted to your own tastes.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup wine (Pinot Noir or Chardonnay work equally well)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (Grey Poupon)
- Remove salmon skin and place salmon in a glass container.
- Prepare marinade and pour over salmon and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While fish is marinating, prepare your rice. Being lazy, I prefer using Rice-o-roni Herb & Butter but you can easily substitute your favorite rice side dish here.
- Place filet(s) on 350° grill, season with coarse sea salt, fresh ground pepper and parsley flakes to taste.
- After 7-8 minutes flip filets, reseason and continue cooking for another 7-8 minutes or until the fish is light pink and flaky. Do not overcook.
- Serve salmon over a bed of rice with a chilled glass of Chardonnay or Pinot Noir.
- Bon Appetite!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION