photo by Hanka
- Ready In:
- 185 g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 cup muesli, your choice
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup quick oats
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 120 g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ or 1 tablespoon natural bran
- 1⁄4 cup dried fruit (cranberry, raisins, apricots, apples...chopped)
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Line cookie sheets with baking paper or spray it.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter, honey, beaten egg. Mix well.
- Mixture will be quiet dry and crumbly. That is OK.
- Make a small balls and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">