Recipe by LizAnn
A healthful, quick and tasty breakfast
Top Review by CoffeeB
Rating oatmeal a 5 star review is a no-brainer for me as I have oatmeal most mornings. There's absolutely nothing more filling and just plain good-for-you. Used a dried berry combination as a throw-in. And, skim milk for a little more liquid. Thanks Liz! Tagged and made for 123 HitWonders 08'
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first three ingredients the evening before. Add honey to suit your taste.
- In the morning add raisins and fruit of your choice; sliced, chopped or whole.
- Suggestions: bananas with blueberries or peaches and strawberries.
- Add more cream if needed.
- Recipe can be multiplied.