Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I want to thank TheDancingCook and Pamela in Winnipeg for inspiring this recipe. However I had to create a version that would work for me. Its great as a main dish, but light enough to use as a side.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower (mashed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups potatoes (mashed)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups peas
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (ground)
- salt and pepper
- 6 ounces yolk-free wide egg noodles (dry weight)
- Note: You can add four cups of any veggies you have on hand.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a very large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the noodles.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease a 9 X 13 X 4 inch pan.
- When noodles are done drain them and place half of the noodles on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the mashed mixture evenly over the noodles.
- Spread the rest of the noodles on top of the mashed mixture.
- Pop in the oven for 30 minutes, then enjoy.