Recipe by najwa
Quick, easy, and light dinner. You can use leftover chicken, instead of tuna.
Top Review by demi_quinn
i made this this morning and ate it with rice. it was sooo good. i dont like tuna and i dont like spicy food but this was great. i followed evrything exactly since i had all the ingredients at hand. i cant imagine eating tuna any other way. (im picky)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed dried hot pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash hot chili powder
- salt-free garlic and herb seasoning (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a medium saucepan with nonstick cooking spray, and sauté the onion (use oil if you prefer).
- Add the tuna and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the salt, pepper, hot pepper, paprika and chili powder.
- Cook for a few more minutes.
- I serve this with pita bread, but you can make regular sandwiches if you like.