1/3 Photos of Mom's Apple Crunch
1 hr 10 mins
I've been making this recipe for over 20 years! The autumn season just wouldn't be the same without it. A generous scoop of this dessert with vanilla ice cream on top is a heavenly delight. Peaches can used instead of apples. Either way, a favorite with our family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the first 5 ingredients.
- 3Mix well and place in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder and melted butter.
- 5Crumble together well, and sprinkle over the apple mixture.
- 6Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 7Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Apple Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 200.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 49.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g