1/1 Photo of Molasses Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
These are a great sweet muffin without being cloyingly sweet. My kids love muffins and we eat them a lot. Most of the time I put fruits or veggies in them, but this is the one I created for a sweet treat. The molasses gives it a nice darker color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the dry ingredients together except the chocolate chips.
- 2Add the wet ingredients and mix just until blended.
- 3Now add the chocolate chips and mix.
- 4Fill muffin tins sprayed with non-stick spray (or use muffin liners) 2/3 of the way full.
- 5Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until slightly brown and a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molasses Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 181.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g