Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
- Brown meat, breaking the pieces and stirring (about 5 minutes).
- Add corn, water, tomatoes and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Very good! Simple and fast to fix. I loved the minute rice in it--great time saver and the corn in it is a great addition. Will be making this one again in the future. Thanks!
Ok, so I left out both the beef and the corn, but this was very good, and oh so easy to make! So easy I might just make it again tonight! Served it with Taco Casserole #91293.
Wonderful comfort food! Good on a cold night. Very easy to make. Don't omit anything, all of the flavors are necessary to make this great dish.