Minute Spanish Rice
photo by kerrismom4
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup broth (chikcen or beef)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel or (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, mostly drained
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Pour broth, can or Rotel, and chile powder into sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add rice and cilantro and cover. Remove from heat and allow rice to absorb liquid.
- Mix with cheese while rice is still warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!