1/1 Photo of Mini Turkey Meatloaves With Barbecue Sauce
Diet It Up's Note:
I'll agree that Rachael Ray can be a nagging voice on the TV for even a 30-minute meal. But, the gal sure can cook. I took her Meatloaf Muffin recipe and doctored it up for a healthier alternative. This quickly became a staple in my health-conscious household. You make the meatloaf in a muffin tin so portion control is easy as pie.
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey (not turkey breast)
- 1 small onion, cut into chunks, about 1/2 cup
- 1 celery rib, cut into a few large pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, about 1/4 cup
- 1 large egg, beaten with a splash of milk
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, plain
- 1/2 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees and brush a 12-muffin tin with olive oil.
- 2Put the ground turkey in a large bowl.
- 3Put onion, celery and green pepper in the food processor. Pulse until finely chopped and add to the bowl of meat.
- 4Add egg, breadcrumbs and steak seasoning to the bowl.
- 5Mix together the BBQ sauce, salsa and Worcestershire in a separate small bowl. Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meat.
- 6Mix the meatloaf together with your hands.
- 7Using an ice cream scoop, fill the muffin tin and top each loaf with the remaining sauce.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Turkey Meatloaves With Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 494.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning