Italian Turkey Mini Meatloaves
A tasty mini meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup spaghetti sauce, plus
- 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- mix the ground turkey, diced onion, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce, the egg, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and italian seasoning.
- Place meat mmixture in muffin tins.
- Put 2 tablespoons of remaining spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 or until done.
- I have also frozen the left over and re heated later with good results still.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more