30 Minute Mini Meatloaves
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Mix beef, salt and pepper, egg, crumbs, and 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- Form into 4 loaves.
- Mix remaining cup tomato sauce with italian seasoning, garlic powder, and brown sugar.
- Place in small casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 375* for 20 minutes.
- Spoon remaining sauce over loaves and bake 10 more minutes.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!