Recipe by NanaPuddin'
Quick and easy to make. A family favorite. The ketchup and brown sugar give these loaves a fantastic flavor!
Top Review by bmcnichol
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written but I only got five meatloaves so I must have made mine bigger. I also cooked mine for about an hour. Everyone enjoyed them.
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, breadcrumbs and salt. Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into six to eight miniature meatloaves. Place these in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.