These sound wonderful. Recipe from Parenting magazine and says that this is a great way to introduce fish to your kids. I think some green onion and garlic powder would be perfect in this recipe, but I'll leave that up to you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 lb cod fish fillet (may sub sea bass or other firm white fish)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned white beans, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 small buns
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
- 8 teaspoons tartar sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spritz baking pan with cooking spray, and add fish.
- 2Season fish with 1/4 t salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Bake approximately 7-10 minutes, until fish is flaky and opaque. Remove fish from oven, but leave oven ON.
- 4While fish is baking, In a food processor puree white beans, parsley, 1/4 t salt, and bread crumbs. Process for 1 minute then place in a large bowl.
- 5Stir in beaten egg, then crumble in the fish and gently mix with your hands until incorporated.
- 6Form mixture into 8 small patties.
- 7Coat an oven proof skillet with cooking spray and put over medium heat. Add burgers. Cook until brown on one side, about 5 minutes. CAREFULLY flip cakes over and place skillet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- 8Serve on mini buns with lettuce, tomatoes and tartar sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Fish Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Sodium 843.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: