Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
One of the easiest recipes in the world - cant screw it up!
- 60 g butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa (extra)
- 2 cups boiling water
- Place butter in a microwave proof dish, melt on high for 1 minute.
- Stir in sifted flour, cocoa, sugar ,milk and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth with a wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle with sifted cocoa & brown sugar.
- Pour over boiling water.
- Cook on high for 12 minutes (watch incase it boils over).
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with icecream or cream.
I just cooked it and it tasted great. even tho i had to cook it a bit longer then the 12 mins because the middle was still a little gewy the flavor was perfect not too rich or too sweet. id cook it again. and iv copied the recipe to keep.
yum yum yum, thanks for making this so easy... also if you want to swap half the plain SR flour for wholemeal SR flour and add a bit of coconut its super delicious :)
worst recipe ever! Bland, not chocolatey, hard as rock, flour clumps, gross gross gross!