Recipe by Grace Lynn
I just came back from a fabulous trip to Los Cabos and ate at this restaurant that served this delicious dip that they called "Tuna Dip." They just told me it had canned tuna in it and wouldn't tell me anything else. So I came home and experimented and the result is almost exactly the same!
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, packed in water
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, any heat you like, I prefer hot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze water out of the tuna.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree.
- If you like your dip a little thinner, then add more salsa. If you like it a little spicier, add some hot sauce. If you want it thicker, add a little more mayonnaise. I've tried it all -- this recipe is very easy to adjust and it's delicious!
- Serve with a good quality restaurant style tortilla chips.