Bet ya can't eat just 1! We'll eat this on just about anything, veggies, chips, crackers...
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise (the amount depends on how stiff you want to make the dip, more of the Tuna water, less stiff.)
- Mix all the ingredients together, let the flavors blend.
- Optional add ins: green onions.
- olives, green or black, nuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation