Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Very easy to make.
- 1 lb chicken or 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can chili, magic traditional
- 1 can rotel, medium
- 1 can white hominy
- 1 can mexicorn
- 1 can baked beans
- 1 can diced tomato
- tortilla chips
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- olive (optional)
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine meat with onion and green bell pepper in a 4 quart saucepan.
- Cook until done (brown for beef).
- Drain grease, and wipe with paper towel.
- Add rest of the ingredients and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and toppings.