Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Some crunch, some heat, some tang and so good!!! I hope you like this salad!
Make and share this Mexican Flag Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained and rinsed (white beans)
- 3 fresh jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 2 pints fresh grape tomatoes, chopped in half
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- In a large bowl; mix your beans, jalapenos, tomatoes, and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl; whisk together rice wine vinegar, garlic, oil, lime juice, Lawry's, pepper, and sugar.
- Pour the marinade into the bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Chill then enjoy!