Curried Egg Salad
This is a quick and easy egg salad recipe...and it's just a little different than the usual. I hope you like it!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- lettuce leaf
- tomatoes, slices
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayo, salt and curry powder.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until evenly coated with dressing.
- Cover and chill to blend flavors.
- If desired, serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with tomato slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I really didnt like it. I made it exactly according to the recipe. The onion measurement is too much. THe salad had no taste to it. I provised it by adding some mustard...tastes better than before. This recipe is not for me. Other Recipezaar users have tried it and they were very please... I, on the other hand, was not.
This was excellent. I followed the recipe as written and found it to taste amazing. I am a curry fan to begin wtih and this recipe blended the right amount of curry, creaminess, and other textures (peas) to make an wonderful dish. I served this with some simple ritz crackers (not the most elegant, but what I had on hand) and it was gone within about five minutes. This is going into my favorites file and use again and agian. Thanks.