Irish Flag Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- 2 medium pears, thinly sliced
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Divide spinach among four plates; top with pears, oranges, cheese and. pistachios.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a semi-retired educator living in the woods of Eastern Maine with hubby and dog. I love ethnic foods of all types, but am limited by technical abilities (I came to cooking late) and the availability of ingredients in my small town. I like to cook reasonably-healthy full-flavored recipes that don't involve a lot of techniques/steps, especially soups, stews, and salads!