Beverly Hills Cafe Chicken Salad
photo by True Texas
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 lbs cooked boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup very thin sliced scallion, white part and 1 inch green
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic in oil (like the kind in a jar)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I used low fat)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix all ingredients (except for the chicken) together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to chill, the longer you chill, the better.
- Remove from frig.
- and stir well, then mix with the chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!