- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, purchased
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn, red bell pepper, zucchini, green onions and jalapeño and sautê until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Mix in salsa and chopped cilantro. Stir until heated through, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper.