Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great pizza that is easy to make and tastes great! Every time I have made this someone asks me for the recipe - it is unbelievable!
- 1 large ready-made pizza crust
- 16 ounces salsa
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 2 -3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- chili powder
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- sour cream
- Cut chicken into cubes and season with chili powder, salt and pepper. Saute chicken until done.
- Saute onion and green pepper until soft, 10-15 minutes.
- Bake pizza crust 10-15 minutes, or according to package directions. Remove from oven and spread salsa over crust. Add onion and green pepper over salsa. Place chicken over pizza and top with Mexican cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese melts, about 10-15 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and enjoy!