Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 29.58 ml butter
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 453.59 g can fat-free refried beans
- 411.06 g can chicken broth
- 1 chicken breast
- Spray the bottom of a soup pot with cooking spray and cook chicken breast.
- Cut in small chunks and set aside.
- Melt butter in bottom of soup pot and saute onion, carrots, and zucchini until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer.
- Serve with a warm tortilla and your choice of toppings such as; cheese, salsa, cilanto, jalepinos,& avacados.
Wow! I just made this soup and it was delicious! (and a hubby-pleaser, which is a bonus!) It is wonderfully versatile too - you can add black beans, cilantro, garlic. My husband added sour cream to his and topped it off with hot sauce - he loved it! Very filling and satisfying. Thank you for posting this!