Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cooking light recipe. Sounds delish.
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup diced plum tomato
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- French bread, sliced
- Place olives, basil, red onion, lemon juice, and oil in blender and pulse until well blended.
- Place 1/2 cup olive mixture in large bowl. Add shrimp and toss until coated. Add rest of olive mixture to sald leaves in another bowl and toss to coat.
- Divide salad leaves between 4 pats and top with shrimp and tomato. Sprinkle with parsley and pepper. Serve with bread slices.