Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
For a different kind of meatloaf
Make and share this Meatloaf Like Boston Market recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil tomato paste, BBQ sauce, and sugar in a saucepan. Once it boils remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, add the meat, egg and 1/4 cup of the sauce.
- Mix well with your hands.
- Add the breadcrumbs, salt, onion powder, pepper, garlic powder to the meat and use your hands to mix well.
- Place the meat mixture into a loaf pan. (I like the 2 piece kind that drains the fat.).
- Place the remaining sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake meatloaf for one hour and let rest before slicing.
We really enjoyed this meatloaf! The only thing that I have to say is that for someone who has never made a meatloaf you may need to tell them when to add the breadcrumb and spice mixture. I love meatloaf and make it very often, so I knew when to do this. Also, I can't comment on the authenticity of this recipe because I have never eaten at Boston Market, but my family loved it and I will use this recipe again in the future when we feel like a barbecue! Thanks Pumpkin Pie's Mommy! Made for New Kids On The Block Tag Game.