1/1 Photo of Meatloaf Like Boston Market
1 hr 20 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
For a different kind of meatloaf
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Boil tomato paste, BBQ sauce, and sugar in a saucepan. Once it boils remove from heat.
- 3In a large bowl, add the meat, egg and 1/4 cup of the sauce.
- 4Mix well with your hands.
- 5Add the breadcrumbs, salt, onion powder, pepper, garlic powder to the meat and use your hands to mix well.
- 6Place the meat mixture into a loaf pan. (I like the 2 piece kind that drains the fat.).
- 7Place the remaining sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- 8Bake meatloaf for one hour and let rest before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf Like Boston Market
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 658.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g