Boston Market Cranberry Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This so good, it reminds me of Thanksgiving and Christmas all year around!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb jellied cranberry sauce
- 10 ounces orange marmalade, Smucker's Simply Fruit
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (each sliced into 2 or 3 pcs)
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts (chopped fine)
- In 2 quart saucepan, over medium to low heat, use rubber bowl scraper to.
- stir together jellied sauce,marmalade and ginger untilmelted, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the sliced cranberries, keeping sauce on low. Stir often.
- Continue cooking and stirring often until cranberries are no longer white.
- and taste tender to the bite (not soft, but not too crisp).
- Stir in walnuts.
- When cooled to lukewarm, refrigerate, covered and use with a week to 10 days.
- Should freeze well to be used within 4 months.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you like Boston Market's Cranberry Relish then THIS IS IT! It tastes exactly like theirs only you made it! I have tried other cranberry relish recipes claiming to be like theirs but only this one replicates it and it is the BEST - I have ben making this for the past 5 years and all of my dinner guests absolutely rave about it and always want this recipe. P.S. Where it says to cut the cranberries in 2 or 3 pieces - be sure to do it even though it takes a few minutes longer- I cut them in half and it does seem to make a smoother less chunky cranberry sauce.1Reply