When cooking for ourselves alone, we tend not to indulge in the comfort food of family-sized meals such as meatloaf. We're intimidated with thoughts of leftovers or of breaking down recipes for a single portion. This recipe will give you one dinner and perhaps a sandwich or enough to share with a friend.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl beat the egg, milk, 1 Tbsp.
- catsup, worcestershire, mustard, garlic powder, salt/pepper with a fork.
- Mix well, beat in the bread; then add the meat.
- Mix thoroughly to a pasty texture.
- Use small aluminum foil baking tin (these can be found in the supermarket; they're disposal after use) and form loaf.
- Spread remaining catsup over the top and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.