1/3 Photos of Meatloaf For One
When cooking for ourselves alone, we tend not to indulge in the comfort food of family-sized meals such as meatloaf. We're intimidated with thoughts of leftovers or of breaking down recipes for a single portion. This recipe will give you one dinner and perhaps a sandwich or enough to share with a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl beat the egg, milk, 1 Tbsp.
- 3catsup, worcestershire, mustard, garlic powder, salt/pepper with a fork.
- 4Mix well, beat in the bread; then add the meat.
- 5Mix thoroughly to a pasty texture.
- 6Use small aluminum foil baking tin (these can be found in the supermarket; they're disposal after use) and form loaf.
- 7Spread remaining catsup over the top and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatloaf For One
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.8
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 344.4 mg
- Sodium 1754.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 53.0 g