Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the McCormick spice website. Makes a great Thanksgiving side dish
Make and share this Mccormick Spices Corn Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the whole corn, the cream corns and the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine corn starch, season salt, dry mustard, onion.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the milk and butter.
- Pour into a 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 60 minutes.
Easy to put together, rich tasting, crusty top. I would reduce the sugar by half--just a little too sweet for my taste. Overall, a good comfort casserole. Thanks for posting.
I have used this recipe for over 39 years. I am always getting requests for it.