Recipe by AngelicFantasia
This is the only way I prepare salmon. It is wonderful. The marinade can be frozen, too. Cooking time includes marinade step.
Top Review by WhittySmith
This was sooo good!! I used it with swordfish steaks and it was delicious. My husband couldn't stop talking about it. I will definitely add this one to my favorites list! Thank You!
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml water
- 0 chicken bouillon cube
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 566.99 g fish (salmon, orange roughy, swordfish, or halibut)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk ingredients in a bowl to make marinade.
- Marinate fish for 30 minutes.
- Grill fish according to your grill's instructions until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Baste with marinade during cooking.
- Use 1 1/4 pounds of either salmon, orange roughy, swordfish, or halibut.