Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a four-layer dessert. Use any flavor pudding that you like. The crust is flaky and then it has a layer of cream cheese topped with Cool Whip. Sometimes called "Sex in a pan"..lol
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter (but butter is better, naturally!) or 1 cup margarine (but butter is better, naturally!)
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip (buy the large tub)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temp)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix (your choice of flavor)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can Libby's canned pumpkin (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together flour, butter and powdered sugar and press in a 9x13 pan and bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes till golden brown.
- let cool a little.
- Whip powdered sugar, Cool Whip and cream cheese together and spread (gently) on top of first layer (crust is VERY flaky so sometimes it pulls up when you spread the filling).
- To make a pumpkin one: Mix instant pudding with milk and dream whip. Fold in pumpkin, if using. spread over cream cheese layer. then follow with Cool Whip. Top with chopped nuts.
- Beat instant pudding and milk till thick and spread over cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.