An easy to prepare main dish that is delicious too!
Make and share this Maple Syrup Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly brown the pork chops in a small amount of oil, then place them in a flat baking dish with sides.
- Combine the other ingredients in a small saucepan and heat until warm; pour over chops.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Place the pork chops on a warming platter and pour the sauce into a saucepan.
- Thicken it slightly with flour to make a gravy, salt to taste, and serve it over the chops.