honey maple pork chops
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 4 (6 ounce) pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine honey, syrup and allspice; mix well.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- When ready to grill, brush pork chops with honey mixture.
- Place chops on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center, turning once and brushing occasionally with sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation