Recipe by K9 Owned
Wake up your taste buds with this easy and pretty Spanish appetizer. I found the recipe on latina.com and posted for ZWT. I love the simplicity and the lovely presentation. Tastes great too!
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 mangoes, small to medium size peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 -10 very thin slices serrano ham
- 1⁄2 lb piece manchego cheese, curled with a vegetable peeler
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salt, paprika and pepper, mix well and sprinkle lightly on mango wedges.
- Wrap a slice of the Serrano Ham (can use Prosciutto) around each wedge.
- Arrange wedges on a platter or on individual plates and garnish with shavings of Manchego cheese.
- Number of serving dependent on how large your mangoes are and how many wedges you choose to make.