Mango, Mozzarella and Serrano Ham Bites
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- 1 ripe mango, peeled
- 1 (6 ounce) package saputo mozzarellissima cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 4 slices serrano ham, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave 8 thin slices of mango. Wrap one slice of mango around each cube of Mozzarellissima. Sprinkle with chopped tarragon and wrap each with a piece of Serrano ham. Brush with olive oil and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese starts to melt. Remove bites from the oven and drizzle with honey. Serve with cocktail toothpicks.
- You can find more recipes and a chance to win $10,000 in prizes at fb.com/saputo.ca.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!