Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This may seem like odd ingredients for nachos, but the flavors are classic and go well together. From "Real Simple" magazine.
- 6 -7 ounces tortilla chips (about1/2 a bag)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small red onion, quartered then sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup Major Grey chutney or 1⁄2 cup mango salsa
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Spread tortillas out on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet and layer with cheese and onion; bake in a 450 degree F oven until the cheese melts, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top with chutney (or salsa), yogurt, and cilantro; serve.