1/3 Photos of Mango and Strawberry Cobbler
From Chef At Home, Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups mangoes, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1The Filling : Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place fruit into a large bowl and toss well with the flour, sugar and lemon juice.
- 3Pour into a 2-quart ovenproof casserole or other dish.
- 4It is best if the fruit fills the dish but doesn't rise above the edges.
- 5The Topping: Whisk together flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and baking powder. Grate in frozen butter and mix lightly with fingertips.
- 6Pour in milk and stir until mixture comes together and forms a rough dough.
- 7Place spoonfuls of the dough on top of the fruit evenly covering it.
- 8Bake until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden, about 45 minutes.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango and Strawberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.0
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 400.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 8.5 g