This is my favorite müsli (uncooked style) and it only takes 30 minutes and is quite healthy. I recommend using organic produce.
- 1⁄4 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- almost 1/4 cup plain yogurt (I prefer Balkan yogurt which is thick)
- almost 1/4 cup coarsely grated fuji apple (or your favorite)
- almost 1/4 cup coarsely grated pear (hard, not ripe)
- 1 tablespoon blanched slivered almond (that means the thick type)
- 1 tablespoon dark raisin (optional)
- 1⁄4 tablespoon softened creamed honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (to taste)
- Stir together oats and yogurt.
- Refrigerate for thirty minutes.
- Mix in the rest.