1/2 Photos of Müsli Rolled Oat Breakfast
This is my favorite müsli (uncooked style) and it only takes 30 minutes and is quite healthy. I recommend using organic produce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- almost 1/4 cup plain yogurt (I prefer Balkan yogurt which is thick)
- almost 1/4 cup coarsely grated fuji apple (or your favorite)
- almost 1/4 cup coarsely grated pear (hard, not ripe)
- 1 tablespoon blanched slivered almond (that means the thick type)
- 1 tablespoon dark raisin (optional)
- 1/4 tablespoon softened creamed honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (to taste)
- 1Stir together oats and yogurt.
- 2Refrigerate for thirty minutes.
- 3Mix in the rest.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Müsli Rolled Oat Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g