English Muffin Hamburgers
Healthy, quick & delicious burger you can whip up in less than 15 minutes. I recommend using 93% lean ground beef & serving it on whole wheat double fiber english muffins to make it extra healthy. Nice alternative to the greasy burger, but still satisfies that burger craving!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 slices low-fat American cheese
- 4 whole wheat English muffins
- Season the ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Be careful not to over mix, as this may cause beef to become tough.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on frying pan. Fry each burger over medium high heat, approximately 3 minutes each side (do not press down).
- While beef is frying, toast english muffins.
- Serve burger on english muffin with slice of cheese and choice of garnishes.