Recipe by Vino Girl
This version uses tofu to lighten the recipe up. From Vegetarian Times November/December 2005.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagelight silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can artichoke quarters in water, drained, rinsed, chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- paprika, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Puree tofu, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and onion powder in blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to bowl.
- Stir artichokes, spinach and Parmesan cheese into tofu mixture.
- Place into an 8-inch glass pie dish or casserole.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Dust with paprika; serve.