I am now actually "watching" my diet, and in the process am trying to make my favorites in a "low fat" manner. I took my favorite muffin recipes and combined them, made some adjustments and came up with this great recipe. Hope you enjoy them!
- Add sugar to mashed bananas and mix.
- Add beaten egg and mix.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and mix well.
- Mix in applesauce.
- Add chocolate chips and Stir.
- Spoon into medium size muffin tin (I use paper muffin cups so they won't stick) and fill 3/4's full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350.