Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Among other things, this addictive stuff is a great topping on a bunless cheeseburger!
Make and share this Low Carb Stir-fried Cabbage recipe from Food.com.
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
- In skillet, heat butter until bubbly and hot; add celery; cook 1 minute.
- Add cabbage, pepper and onion.
- Continue frying until vegetables are tender-crisp (2 to 3 minutes).
- Add soy sauce and pepper.
- Stir well and cook 1 minute longer.
Lovely recipe. Be careful not to cook the cabbage too long the recipe instructions are just right.. I didn't use any butter (I love it but !!) I just sprayed with "No Oil" We loved the recipe
This hit the spot for us. Had it with Pork Chop Rub for a low carb dinner. Followed exactly, except cut the recipe in half. Thanks for posting. Made for Bargain Basement 2009