1/3 Photos of Low Carb Chicken Curry
Flavourfull - super easy to make and good for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put Cauliflower flourettes, green beans and a pinch of salt in a microwave safe bowl - cover and nuke until fork tender - approximately 8 minutes. Set aside
- 2In a fairly large frying pan or pot pour enough oil to cover the bottom - saute onion (sliced or chunked) - for about a minute - add mushrooms and a pinch of salt. Saute for approximately 5 more minutes - add garlic - saute for 1 more minute.
- 3Add chicken - and saute all together for approximately 6 minutes or until the chicken is mostly cooked (this will depend on the size of your pieces). When you have reached this point - add Curry paste - chicken stock or water and mix together well.
- 4Cover - reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- 5Add sour cream or yogurt and microwaved vegetables. Mix together well.
- 6Let mixture rest for approximately 5 minutes to intermingle the flavours into the vegetables.
- 7Serve on its own or with Naan or Pita to absorb the sauce.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 104.0 mg
- Sodium 671.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 36.8 g