Routine rummage through pantry and the partners offhand remark inspired this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stem and partially seed the chillis then pop into a pressure cooker.
- 2Add longans and their juice to pot.
- 3Add mint, no need to cut.
- 4Pour vinegar over mixture, you want to be adding approx 1/3rd more to the liquid content, or just go by smell, if it smells good, it is good.
- 5Cover and bring the pressure cooker to pressure (approx - 5 mins).
- 6Once at pressure, turn heat down to just under half way, cook for 5 minutes.
- 7Let the cooker naturally release pressure then package in sterilized jars.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Longan Mint Chilli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.7 g
- Sugars 47.7 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: