- 20 -30 chili peppers (assorted types is fine)
- 1 (20 ounce) can longans
- 1 handful of fresh mint, stems removed
- vinegar, to cover
Directions See How It's Made
- Stem and partially seed the chillis then pop into a pressure cooker.
- Add longans and their juice to pot.
- Add mint, no need to cut.
- Pour vinegar over mixture, you want to be adding approx 1/3rd more to the liquid content, or just go by smell, if it smells good, it is good.
- Cover and bring the pressure cooker to pressure (approx - 5 mins).
- Once at pressure, turn heat down to just under half way, cook for 5 minutes.
- Let the cooker naturally release pressure then package in sterilized jars.