This is a recipe I have been making for awhile. I thought I might share it here with everyone. Its best not to leave anything out if you want to get the full flavor of the dish, especially the green onions. Hopefully you will enjoy this potato salad as much as my family.
- Wash the potatoes and cut into medium size pieces.
- Drizzle potatoes with 1-2 tbsp of olive oil and then salt and pepper and bake at 350 degrees until tender, Set aside to completely cool.
- Cook bacon and let cool, crumble bacon with the green onions and cheese.
- Mix Ranch, Mayo & Sour Cream together.
- Fold all the ingredients into the potatoes gently. Then chill for 2-3 hours.
- Tip: Best if let stand overnight.
This recipe is wonderfully delicious, its destined to be a favorite in my home