- 8 cups potatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, crisped,drained,and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4-qt.
- crockpot, stir together the potatoes and onion.
- Add the bacon.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and the pepper.
- Add the mixture to the crock.
- Cover and cook the soup on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- You can mash the potatoes for a thicker consistency before serving.