1/3 Photos of Linguine With Chicken, Spinach and Feta
pattikay in L.A.'s Note:
I adapted this recipe from Cooking Light Five Star Recipes: The Best of 10 Years. My husband liked it so much that I thought I should write it down before I forget what I did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 793.78 g can crushed tomatoes
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 29.58 ml dried parsley (or 4 T chopped fresh)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 236.59 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml frozen spinach, thawed
- 59.14-118.29 ml white wine
- 236.59 ml crumbled feta, divided
- salt and pepper
- chopped kalamata olive (optional)
- cooked linguine (or pasta of choice)
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat, add onion and garlic and saute 30-60 seconds.
- 2Add tomatoes, parsley, oregano and lemon juice. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add chicken, spinach and wine, cook 3-5 minutes more till heated through.
- 4Pour sauce over cooked pasta, top each serving with crumbled feta. I would have topped with some kalamata olives - but I didn't have any - next time!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Chicken, Spinach and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.6 mg
- Sodium 903.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 17.5 g