I love stuffed pork chops, and this is a great recipe for those nights you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen... This recipe is easy to make, and has GREAT TASTE! One you don't want to MISS!
- Put pork chops in a 9x13" baking pan.
- Make stuffing as directed on pkg. Cool to room temperature.
- Add sour cream and soup. Mix well.
- Add sage and salt and pepper, and mix again.
- Put stuffing on top of pork chops, or slice pork chops horizontally, and put stuffing in the middle of each one, and put in oven.
- Cook at 350, for 1 hr., or until no longer pink in the middle.