Chicken Stuffed Shells
If you love chicken and dressing, you will want to try this! It is EXCELLENT! There are only five ingredients in this recipe, yet it makes a huge 9" X 13" pan - great dish for company! ENJOY!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- 1 (12 ounce) box jumbo pasta shells
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- Cook chicken breasts and cut up into small pieces.
- Cook jumbo shells as instructed on box and set on paper towels to dry.
- Cook stuffing mix as instructed on box (best in microwave).
- Mix stuffing with mayonnaise, add chicken.
- Stuff shells with this mixture.
- Mix cans of soup with 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Pour 1/2 of soup mix into the bottom of a 9" X 13" pan.
- Put shells on top of soup mixture.
- Pour the rest of the soup mixture on top of the shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees (covered) for 50 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 18 more